Thursday 22 November 2012

Your Questions About Compensation Stress Work

Chris asks…Should I take higher paying job?I am a single, 24 year old and currently work for a small company (40 employees). However, I have been here since we were at about 10 employees. I make $36K/year + about $35K in commission. I love my job, the relaxed environment of a start up, and flexible work hours. This job is low stress for me and I feel like I am apart of something that could be big someday. My work is appreciated here and feel very secure at my job.

However, I have been

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you are loving you job..But if happen to have an accident at work and suffer a serious injury, you can totally ask for legal advice from the expert specifically a work accident lawyer.

    ReplyDelete